Three weeks ago, President Trump moved the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
As a result:
- Palestinians are infuriated and have been protesting at the Gaza-Israel border
- Israeli troops opened fire at the border killing over 60 Palestinians and injuring thousands
- One of these casualties includes a volunteer Palestinian medic, who was running towards an injured protestor and was shot dead by Israeli troops
- The Israelis believe that they are entitled to the land now known as Israel, which is basically the same land the Palestinians believe that they are entitled to have
- And, both sides believe that God gave them the land
- Geek out on this here
Click here to read the BBC article.